HIPAA Assessment & Management
Assess and manage compliance to HIPAA guidelines
Intuitive assessment for the entire organization
Staying compliant with HIPAA regulations is vital to any organization working in or around healthcare.
But the regulations are complex, the fines are hefty, and non-compliance could impact patient and third-party relationships. WaveFire supports a complete review of compliance with HIPAA, prepares reporting that is readily available for the Office of Civil Rights (OCR), enabling organizations to be ready for an audit.
Comprehensive assessment that maps to OCR Phase 2 Audit Protocol
- Assess administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for protecting electronic protected health information (e-PHI) in compliance with 45 CFR Part 160 and Subparts A and C of Part 164.
- Collect evidence to support assessment answers
- Generate a one-click Security Risk Assessment (SRA) that is OCR-compliant for any entity in the organization
- Assess how third-party vendors are managing PHI in compliance with the Business Associate
- Agreements and the HIPAA Security Rule
- Manage remediation of high-risk threats
- Distribute a comprehensive assessment of controls for protecting patient health information (PHI) and patient rights in compliance with 45 CFR Part 160 and Subparts A and E of Part 164
- Collect sample HIPAA Privacy statements and documentation
- Assess how third-party vendors are managing PHI in compliance with Business Associate Agreements and the HIPAA Privacy Rule
- Assess controls in place to provide notification following a breach in compliance to the HIPAA Breach Notification Rule, 45 CFR Part 164.400 – 414
- Collect documentation to support preparedness and compliance with notification processes if a breach happened
- Assess third-party vendors to ensure they have the appropriate controls in place to comply with the HIPAA Breach Notification Rule
What Our Customers Say
“Because the assessment was easy to understand and quick to distribute to all of our entities, we completed in the risk assessment in less than 40 team hours. Previously, we had spent three to four months of continuous effort to perform a risk assessment.”
Chief Information Security Officer
Nationwide Health System
Ready to make your team more effective?
Let us show you how WaveFire can improve your HIPAA compliance process.